The data controller for your information is Shiftworks OÜ
Company registration number: 10844006
Phone number: +372 672 6608.
We collect and process information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, which came into effect on May 25, 2018.
Data Collection and Usage
What data do we collect
The collected information includes both the data you consciously and actively provide to us when using or participating in our services or campaigns, as well as the information your devices automatically send to us when accessing our products and services.
The data we collect includes information that you have consciously shared with us when using our services or campaigns and information that your devices automatically transmit to us.
Your personal data may reach us through the following means:
- When you contact us by phone, email, or online chat.
- When you browse the website shiftworks.ee.
- When you comment, like, or share any posts on our social media accounts.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter.
- When you comment on posts on our website.
Types of Data Collected
We only ask for personal information when it is necessary to provide you with a service. When you contact us or visit our website, you may share the following information:
- Information about your web browser and IP address.
- Log files.
Our website shiftworks.ee stores log files about its visitors. The information collected may include:
- Type of device used.
- Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- Browser type.
- Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Date and time of website visit.
- Number of clicks on the website’s entry and exit pages.
The information in log files is used for trend analysis, website administration, tracking visitor activities, and collecting demographic information. The information obtained is not intended to identify individuals.
Like most websites, shiftworks.ee uses “cookies.” A cookie is essentially a text file that is stored on the user’s device when visiting the website. Cookies help determine and store preferences, regional settings, service usage choices, and more.
Cookies are divided into persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device even after you close your browser or computer. Session cookies, on the other hand, are deleted immediately after closing the browser.
Cookies are categorized based on their purpose:
- Necessary cookies: Session cookies designed to enable the use of our website services. These cookies help authenticate users and prevent the malicious use of user accounts. Without these cookies, we cannot provide you with the services you desire.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow your browser to remember choices you make when using the website, such as saving your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and avoid re-entering preferences.
How We Use Data
The collected information may be used for various purposes, including:
- Maintaining, managing, developing, personalizing, and expanding our website.
- Collecting statistics to provide better services and/or offers and understanding and analyzing the behavior of our website visitors.
- Identifying you via phone, message, or email.
- Sending you information and soliciting feedback about our services.
- Preventing fraud and protecting our website.
- Allowing us to communicate with you through social media accounts.
- Reading chat histories to expedite relevant advice.
- Improving the quality of our service and providing more efficient browsing solutions.
- Developing new products, services, or improving their functionality.
- Streamlining and expediting interactions when you contact us.
When We Might Share Your Data
- We may share your data with our business partners to offer you specific products, services, or campaigns.
- With your consent, we may disclose your personal data for any other purpose.
- We are obligated to disclose your personal data if required by law. In good faith, we may also disclose your data to comply with legal obligations, protect our rights or property, prevent or detect potential violations related to the use of our services, and ensure the safety of service users.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company also retains log files for internal analysis. Log files are usually kept for a shorter period, unless this data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our service, or if we are required by law to retain this data for a longer period.
Processing of Children’s Data
None of our products or services are intended for children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect data from children under 13. If we suspect that we are processing the data of a person under 13, we will remove that person from all our databases.
Rights to Protect Your Data
Even if you have previously given consent to share your personal data with us for marketing purposes, you have the right to change your mind at any time. You always have the right to opt-out of communication with us and request the removal of your data from our databases. Occasionally, we may also request information about you for identity verification purposes. If you find that the data we have collected about you is inaccurate, outdated, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +372 672 6608. We will do everything in our power to correct inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or outdated information.
If you believe that we have violated relevant data protection laws and you want to file a complaint, please contact us using the contact information found in this document and provide us with all the details regarding the violation. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing, presenting the results of the investigation and outlining the steps we will take to resolve your complaint. You also have the right to contact the regulatory authority or data protection authority.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure that you are aware of all your data protection rights. Every user of the website has the right to the following conditions:
- Access Right – you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Right to Data Correction – you have the right to request that we correct any data you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete data that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to Erasure – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to Restrict Processing – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
- Right to Object to the Use of Personal Data – under certain conditions, you have the right to object to the use of your personal data.
- Right to Data Portability – under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we transfer the collected data to a third party or directly to you.
Security of Your Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but please be aware that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
Referring to Other Websites
We have no control over third-party sites and do not take responsibility for their content, privacy policies, services offered, or other aspects.
Last modified on 20/11/2023